[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Explanation . . . ?
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Explanation . . . ?
- From: Sophie Gautier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 21:30:40 +0200
- To: email@example.com
> I think we need to explain why CA/JCA/SCA must be removed to
> make LibreOpen real open on this page.
Ho yes, you're completely right, would you write one?
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|[tdf-discuss] Explanation . . . ?||Steven Shelton <steven@SheltonLegal.net>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Explanation . . . ?||Alexandro Colorado <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Explanation . . . ?||Sophie <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Explanation . . . ?||Nguyen Vu Hung <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] [FAQ] new entries (here: CA/JCA/SCA)
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOffice general ideas and suggestions
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: [tdf-discuss] Explanation . . . ?
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Explanation . . . ?