[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Collaboration offering and Introduction
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Collaboration offering and Introduction
- From: Sophie Gautier <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 18:08:19 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 4:36 PM, Santiago Bosio <email@example.com> wrote:
> I'm Santiago Bosio. For years I've been collaborating with OOo
> developing the set of dictionnaries for spanish spellchecking and
> recently coordinating l10n translations and QA for Spanish OOo
> I wish to express my full commitment to this project. For some years
> many of us were somewhat dissapointed with the decision taking
> processes in our beloved OOo. It seemed (I'm just speaking for myself)
> that volunteer collaborators hadn't the same weight on decisions as
> Sun/Oracle's engineers. I want to congratulate you for the courage you
> have shown in creating this new project.
> I truly believe this will advance our project and community to a
> better level of collaboration and feedback from users, improving the
> overall quality of LibreOffice.
> Count on me for whatever it's necessary.
Thanks for you support, and welcome :) It's great to have you here.
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Collaboration offering and Introduction||Roman Gelbort <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] Collaboration offering and Introduction||Santiago Bosio <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Does LO still overwrite OOo?
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: The Document Foundation Planet is now live
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Collaboration offering and Introduction
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Collaboration offering and Introduction