[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Re: [Libreoffice] Looking for OHLO-manager
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Re: [Libreoffice] Looking for OHLO-manager
- From: "Tor Lillqvist" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 13:42:37 -0600
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "André Schnabel" <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Great! Just one thought, would we want the ohloh statistics for LibreOffice
to include the history of ooo-build / go-oo and OpenOffice.org, too? I
mean, after all, the bulk of the source code is from OpenOffice.org. No
idea how reliable a picture ohloh has of OO.o history, but on the other
hand, one shouldn't take ohloh as exact science anyway.
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|[tdf-discuss] Looking for OHLO-manager||André Schnabel <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Explanation . . . ?
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Mailist and usenet discussion list
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Looking for OHLO-manager
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] [MAILING LIST] interim structuring - a proposal