[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Hi there
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Hi there
- From: Rictec <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 01:32:14 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
i welcome this move also its a very necessary move that i was waiting
for so long.
thank for doing it it will help Libreoffice grow independently.
as Pedro is saying he can translate to Portuguese i send him this link
maybe using it will prevent from having a pt and a br language version.
for the non Portuguese speakers this is a program that implements the
portuguese language agreement it will be mandatory soon on all
portuguese public sector i think.
Qui, 2010-09-30 às 20:51 -0300, Pedro Corá escreveu:
> My name is Pedro and I`m writing to offer my help to build this amazing
> I currently work as a support engineer at Atlassian and I could help with
> translations (I`m brazilian, so I can translate to portuguese), help with
> documentations and with IT infrastructure if necessary.
> Pedro Corá
> email@example.com :-)
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Hi there||Pedro Corá <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] Hi there||Pedro Corá <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss]
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOffice general ideas and suggestions
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Hi there
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Hi there