[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Patching
- From: Roman Gelbort <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 17:09:31 -0300
- To: email@example.com
This is something I have been asked in various places in Spanish.
How will policies added patch?
The question is that we all like to have many and nice new features.
But, in production environments, it is equally important (or more) to
We will have two versions? (Advanced and stable)
Are all questions to begin (or continue) building Commonwealth Office as
a building with good bases.
Prof. Román H. Gelbort
10 años usando OpenOffice.org, libre, gratuito y seguro
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Patching||Bart Aimar <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Spanish how to LibreOffice
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Spanish how to LibreOffice
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Spanish how to LibreOffice
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Patching