[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Congratulations and best of luck
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Congratulations and best of luck
- From: Marc Paré <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 09:35:42 -0400
- To: Document Foundation LibreOffice <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Congratulations and the best of luck to LibreOffice. You have a very well organized site and seem to have started structuring the whole process of a true OSS LibreOffice.
OpenOffice has just grown up.
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOffice general ideas and suggestions
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Correct Forum for Build Questions
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] dvd/cd-rom
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Explanation . . . ?