[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Libreoffice national domain name registrations
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Libreoffice national domain name registrations
- From: Erich Christian <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 21:44:01 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Am 28.09.2010 18:29, schrieb Harri Pitkänen:
> In case LibreOffice stays as the official name it would be nice if the
> national domain names (for example libreoffice.fi) could be registered as soon
> as possible to avoid having them go to a scammer or other not so friendly
libreoffice.at has been already grabbed by a guy here I do not know...
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Libreoffice national domain name registrations||Erich Christian <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Libreoffice national domain name registrations||Andy Brown <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] Libreoffice national domain name registrations||Harri Pitkänen <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Merging pkgsrc patches?
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Old welcome message after installing LibreOffice
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Libreoffice national domain name registrations
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Libreoffice national domain name registrations