[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Libreoffice national domain name registrations
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Libreoffice national domain name registrations
- From: Harri Pitkänen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 20:07:20 +0300
- To: email@example.com
On Tuesday 28 September 2010, leif wrote:
> Hello Harri,
> Thank you very much for your offer. That would very much be appreciated.
> At the moment we would prefer if you could redirect to the .org domains
> and *not* add localised content.
Actually it would be easiest for me if I could just point the domain to some
DNS servers that are already controlled by the Foundation. That way I would
not need to handle the redirects myself, the Foundation could configure things
as they see fit.
But for now I can serve a HTTP redirect from libreoffice.fi to
www.documentfoundation.org. Just let me know if you are able to have your DNS
servers handle the Finnish domain and I will then set those as the
authoritative servers for libreoffice.fi.
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Libreoffice national domain name registrations||Santhosh Thottingal <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] Libreoffice national domain name registrations||Harri Pitkänen <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Libreoffice national domain name registrations||leif <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Old welcome message after installing LibreOffice
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Old welcome message after installing LibreOffice
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Libreoffice national domain name registrations
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Libreoffice national domain name registrations