Minutes Board of Directors Meeting 2017-02-27

The Document Foundation
Board of Directors Meeting 2017-02-27
Call Minutes

Location: Phone Conference Room

Session chair: Marina Latini
Keeper of the minutes: Michael Meeks

In the call: Simon (Board), Michael (Deputy Chairman), Thorsten (Board), Florian (ED), Marina (Chair), Eike (Board), Andreas Mantke (Deputy), Jan Holesovsky (Board), Norbert Thiebaud (Deputy), Osvaldo (Board), Bjoern (Deputy)
Representation: None

Chairman of the Board is in the call. One of the Chairman or Deputy is required to be present or represented for having a quorate call.

The Board of Directors at the time of the call consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the call needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4. A total of 7 Board of Directors members or their representatives are attending the call.

The board waives all formal statutory requirements, or requirements in the foundations articles, or other requirements regarding form and invitation, time limits, and for the topics discussed in this meeting.

The call is quorate. From now on, motions can be passed with the agreement of a simple majority of those remaining present. The majority threshold is currently 4.

The meeting commences at 17:05 Berlin time.

Public agenda:

1. Discuss: joint statement with the Plone foundation and our
             service provider about the work on the LibreOffice
             extensions and templates website (Andreas)
     + talked to service provider last week
     + when we started the templates & extensions migration
     + software is GPL
     + would be good to state that we're using FLOSS to drive our business
         + in this case.
     + would like to promote an open-source case study with Plone
     + Italo should be involved, Andreas to give a board quote.
     => everyone happy - good work.

Public call ends at 17:10 Berlin time.

Marina Latini (Session chair)
Michael Meeks (Keeper of the minutes)