Representation in my absence

I, Osvaldo Gervasi, elected member of the board of The Document Foundation, hereby and until further notice, nominate
the following deputies to represent me during board calls, in the order set forth below:

1. Deputy Andreas Mantke
2. Deputy Bjoern Michaelsen
3. Deputy Norbert Thiebaud

Regards,

I would like to adopt a different order of the Deputies, considering the BoD election ranking,
instead of the alphabetical order.

I, Osvaldo Gervasi, elected member of the board of The Document Foundation, hereby and until further notice, nominate
the following deputies to represent me during board calls, in the order set forth below:

1. Deputy Norbert Thiebaud
2. Deputy Bjoern Michaelsen
3. Deputy Andreas Mantke

Regards,