Stepping down from Membership Committee

Dear TDF Members,

I, Jan Holešovský, hereby resign from The Document Foundation Membership
Committee, effective immediately.

Thank you for the trust you had in me when you elected me into the
Membership committee - and thank you once again for electing me into the
Board recently; which is also the reason for stepping down from the MC.
Obviously I cannot be in the MC and the Board at the same time :slight_smile:

All the very best,
Kendy

Jan Holesovsky wrote:

I, Jan Holešovský, hereby resign from The Document Foundation Membership
Committee, effective immediately.

Thank you for the trust you had in me when you elected me into the
Membership committee - and thank you once again for electing me into the
Board recently; which is also the reason for stepping down from the MC.
Obviously I cannot be in the MC and the Board at the same time :slight_smile:

Hi Kendy,

on behalf of TDF and the entire community, I would like to express my
sincere gratitude for the hard work you did around the MC, and your
engagement to attract new members for the foundation. TDF's members
are who define, structure and run our community, and I cannot stress
enough how important the membership committee's work is around
maintaining and building that base. I look forward working with you at
the next board.

I will file your resignation with Berlin accordingly.

As per our statutes § 12 II [1], the deputy that follows next in order
of preference will become a full member of the Membership Committee.
Based on the last elections, [2] this is Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn.

I therefore ask you, Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn, if you accept your new role
and want to serve in The Document Foundation's Membership Committee as
full member?

Best, Thorsten

[1] http://www.documentfoundation.org/satzung.pdf (binding version)
    and http://www.documentfoundation.org/statutes.pdf (non-binding
    translation)

[2] https://elections.documentfoundation.org/results.php?election_id=6

Dear TDF Members,
[...]

As per our statutes § 12 II [1], the deputy that follows next in order
of preference will become a full member of the Membership Committee.
Based on the last elections, [2] this is Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn.

I therefore ask you, Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn, if you accept your new role
and want to serve in The Document Foundation's Membership Committee as
full member?

I, Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn, hereby accept my new role and want to serve in the Document Foundation's Membership Committee as full meber.

Hi Kendy,

I, Jan Holešovský, hereby resign from The Document Foundation Membership
Committee, effective immediately.

Thank you for the trust you had in me when you elected me into the
[...]

Thanks a lot for being with the MC and sharing your ideas, enthusiasm
with us and not to forget your practical help.

Wishing you a enjoyable and good time on the board!

Cheers,
Cor