Verify donations are reaching you.

I have just renewed a monthly flattr subscription for the Document Foundation.

Is there a way I can audit (occasionally verify) that you actually receive the 90% of my monthly donation they promise to deliver to you?

Thanks in advance!
d.

Derek Shaw wrote:

I have just renewed a monthly flattr subscription for the Document
Foundation.

Hi Derek,

first off - many thanks for your ongoing support!

Is there a way I can audit (occasionally verify) that you actually
receive the 90% of my monthly donation they promise to deliver to
you?

I think not from our side (we only get anonymized lump sum payments -
Florian, please correct me if I'm missing something). So that would
probably be something you'd need to ask Flattr?

Best regards,

Hi,

I think not from our side (we only get anonymized lump sum payments -
Florian, please correct me if I'm missing something). So that would
probably be something you'd need to ask Flattr?

indeed, I see no easy way unfortunately to verify the concrete sum flattered by individual users. Best is to ask Flattr indeed.

Thanks for your support, and sorry I can't help further,
Florian