Travel Expense Approval

I will represent the project at the upcoming SFScon in Bolzano, on
November 14. This year, we will have a 2 hours long workshop in the
afternoon, focused on migrations and certification, in addition to a
booth (staffed by local TDF members).

I will have to travel by car to bring booth materials with me, and
therefore I am asking to cover travel expenses (fuel plus tolls: Euro 90
+ Euro 41.20) and lodging for two nights (Euro 40 + Euro 55).

Thanks and best regards, Italo

Seems obviously sensible to me =) isn't there a marketing budget for
easy approval of such things ? seems too obvious to need a board vote /
distraction to me.

  ATB,

    Michael.

Hello Italo,

I will represent the project at the upcoming SFScon in Bolzano, on
November 14. This year, we will have a 2 hours long workshop in the
afternoon, focused on migrations and certification, in addition to a
booth (staffed by local TDF members).

I will have to travel by car to bring booth materials with me, and
therefore I am asking to cover travel expenses (fuel plus tolls: Euro
90
+ Euro 41.20) and lodging for two nights (Euro 40 + Euro 55).

Thanks and best regards, Italo

Not from the board obviously but from marketing: +1

Best,

Charles.

I was not asking for a vote, but for a simple approval on a public
mailing list. Of course, it belongs to the marketing budget, but - being
myself an approver - I did not want to handle it privately between
myself and Charles.

Makes perfect sense; if you want my +1 you have it of course.

  ATB,

    Michael.

Mine too.