Candidacy for the Membership Committee elections

Hi all,

I would like to announce my candidacy to the Membership Committee of The
Document Foundation.
I am a member of the Membership Committee at the moment.

Full name: Cor Nouws
Email: cor.nouws@documentfountation.org / oolst@nouenoff.nl
Corporate affiliation: Nou&Off

Candidacy statement:

"I like to spend some of my time for the Membership Committee.
From the past years I know pretty well how it works and how important it
is to both encourage people to apply for membership and also to look at
applications very well.
I am with LibreOffice from the very beginning, and was with OOo before.
Main activities are in QA, marketing, and our local Dutch language
community.
My daily work is that of director of a small Dutch firm delivering
support and consultancy for LibreOffice."

Like to know more? please do ask :slight_smile:

Kind regards,
Cor