TDF Budget as of 2013-02-19

Hello,

for tomorrow's BoD call, one action item is to approve the first iteration of our 2013 budget. First iteration means that this will be the budget we will work with for the next few months. Of course we can adjust later on, but we should stick to the parameters.

Sadly, our credit card provider's interface is offline at the moment, so I cannot extract the pending payments (which, from a gut feeling, must be somewhere between 1.000 and 3.000 ¤). Anyways, here is the up-to-date budget, including all requests:

  https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Tdfbudget2013.pdf

Please file your wishes and requests no later than 24 hours from now on, writing to board-discuss@documentfoundation.org, so it can be considered for tomorrow's board call, taking place at 1600 UTC. Of course, you are all welcome to join the call, since this is a public one. All details are available at

  https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings

As to the budget itself, I am thinking of enhancing the reserve to 20.000 ¤. We are doing more, which raises the risk, so some safety reserve can't harm. However, I'm undecided on that yet. For the infra side, I will recalculate the request, just to be sure, and will also proof-read other items.

If you spot any mistake in the budget, or have any concrete request, please, again, file your wishes and requests no later than 24 hours from now on, writing to board-discuss@documentfoundation.org, so it can be considered for tomorrow's board call.

Thanks,
Florian