[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] Nominate myself to MC elections
- Subject: [board-discuss] Nominate myself to MC elections
- From: Sophie Gautier <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 15:20:13 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tdf Membership <email@example.com>
I would like to nominate myself for a seat to the Membership Committee elections. I've been a member of this committee from its beginning and that would be a pleasure for me to have the opportunity to continue the mission I had in it.
I was one of the founding member of The Document Foundation and I still participate to several parts of the project. I localize LibreOffice in French, write documentation and recently worked at gathering more people in the French speaking community, inviting them to participate more on QA and Documentation.
My aim for the next months, out of working with the Membership Committee, will be to grow the overall community and improve the communication between the language communities and the different areas of the overall project.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] [tdf-core] My nomination as candidate
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] Reply settings on this list have changed
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] [tdf-core] My nomination as candidate
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] Nominate myself to MC elections