[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] Preliminary notice: Formal board meeting during LibOCon
- Subject: [board-discuss] Preliminary notice: Formal board meeting during LibOCon
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 14:29:59 +0200
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: Thorsten Behrens <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>, Michael Meeks <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Cáolan McNamara <email@example.com>, Charles Schulz <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Italo Vignoli <email@example.com>, Jesús Corrius <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Andreas Mantke <email@example.com>, Björn Michaelsen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Dear members of the Board,
according to § 9 I of our statutes,  the board has to hold one formal meeting per year, with a formal invitation issued two weeks before, and the agenda fixed at the same time.
This is a PRELIMINARY NOTICE that we intend to hold that formal meeting during the LibreOffice Conference in Berlin, which takes place from October 16th to 19th. 
An exact date and time for the meeting has yet to be determined, and a formal invitation will be issued in time, in accordance with our statutes.
Please save that date(s) already, since we would like to have as many board members attending as possible.
Be advised that for certain changes of the statutes, § 15 III foresees that these are only possible with all board members attending at the same time (videoconferencing and representation will not be possible for fulfilling § 15 III).
Looking forward to meeting you in Berlin,
Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board (Vorstandsvorsitzender)
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
The Document Foundation, Zimmerstr. 69, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [board-discuss] BoD call on Wednesday
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] Changes in the membership committee
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] Request for elections for new Membership Committee
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] Changes in the membership committee