[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] Re: [tdf-core] change in membership confirmed by authorities
- Subject: [board-discuss] Re: [tdf-core] change in membership confirmed by authorities
- From: Norbert Thiebaud <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 01:25:03 +0200
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Thorsten Behrens <email@example.com>, Michael Meeks <MMeeks@suse.com>, Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Italo Vignoli <email@example.com>, "Charles-H. Schulz" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Now that TDF is fully established, It is time to perform the final step of the
bootstrap process and to have a membership-elected MC.
I that spirit, I hereby resign from the Membership Committee.
I will continue to carry on my MC duty until such time as a duly
elected Membership Committee is in place.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[board-discuss] change in membership confirmed by authorities||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] change in membership confirmed by authorities
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] Resignation from the Membership Committee
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] change in membership confirmed by authorities
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] Resignation from the Membership Committee