[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] Google search / ODF files ...
- Subject: [board-discuss] Google search / ODF files ...
- From: Michael Meeks <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 10:10:26 +0100
- To: Jeremy Allison <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Mon, 2012-07-09 at 10:03 +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
> On Sat, 2012-07-07 at 11:38 +0200, mike schinagl wrote:
> > there is an option in the advanced Google search
> > (www.google.de/advanced_search) allowing the search of certain
> > filetypes, i.e. .doc, .xls, .ppt, .pdf etc.. ODF (.odt ...) is not among
> > them.
There is some interest in the Google advanced search functionality:
Which works really well for lots of file-types when you search
manually: filetype:odt eg. But there is a rather limited set of
extensions available pre-canned in the drop-down (mostly the legacy
Microsoft binary files) :-)
Any chance of a poke to the search piece of Google to ask for some ODF
filters (.odt, .ods, .odp, .odg) would do ? (it looks like it needs
CCing the public board list (FWIW).
Thanks ! :-)
email@example.com <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[board-discuss] Google search for ODF files||mike schinagl <email@example.com>|
|Re: [board-discuss] Google search for ODF files||Michael Meeks <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [board-discuss] Google search for ODF files
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] MC minutes from 2012-06-18
- Previous by thread: Re: [board-discuss] Google search for ODF files
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] BoD Call on Wednesday