[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] budget approvals in today's call
- Subject: [board-discuss] budget approvals in today's call
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 11:26:04 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
as discussed earlier on, Thorsten and I would like to approve budgets in today's call, so we don't have to vote on each and every small expense.
Current plan is to approve budget for 1. administration (office supplies and the like) and 2. infrastructure (servers, IPs, bandwith).
We would like to keep the amount of budgets as low as possible, but if you have a compelling reason to get your own budget, please come up with some numbers in today's call (i.e. how much money is currently spent and what should a budget with some reserve look like). It still needs to be discussed, but we plan to apply budgets quarterly or half-yearly.
Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
The Document Foundation, Zimmerstr. 69, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] TDF Budget for 2012 as of 2012-06-26
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] BoD call this wednesday 6/27/2012
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] TDF Budget for 2012 as of 2012-06-26
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] BoD call this wednesday 6/27/2012