[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] BoD minutes from 2012-06-13
- Subject: [board-discuss] BoD minutes from 2012-06-13
- From: Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 09:51:28 -0300
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
The Document Foundation
Board of Directors Meeting
Date: Wednesday, June 13th, 2012
Location: Phone conference room
Keeper of the minutes: Olivier Hallot (BoD)
Session chair: Florian Effenberger (Chairman of the Board)
Attending: Caolán McNamara (BoD), Olivier Hallot (BoD), Florian
Effenberger (BoD & Ch), Michael Meeks (BoD), Thorsten Behrens (BoD),
Charles Schultz (BoD).
Deputies: Bjoern Michaelsen (Deputy for Italo Vignoli (BoD))
Others: Norbert Thiebaud, Drew Jensen, Andrea Mantke
Chairman of the Board and Deputy Chairman are in the call. One of them
is required to be present or represented for having a quorate call.
The Board of Directors at time of the call consists of 7 seat holders
with deputies. In order to be quorate, the call needs to have 1/2 of
the Board of Directors members, which gives 4. A total of 7 Board of
Directors members are attending the call.
The invitation to the call has been in time, fulfilling all formal
The call is quorate.
- From now on, a quorum can be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.
1) Investment for Capital stock: 2 options, one not so secure the second
as "traditional/conservative" savings account (rates at 1,4% per year).
7 Votes for savings account
2) OASIS membership. Fee USD 1100,00 per year, for NGOs/non-for-Profit
7 Votes for OASIS membership
3) German Foundations Association meeting. Proposal for EUR 500,00 for
Mike Schnagl to attend the meeting.
7 votes in favor.
4) Google YouTube and LibreOffice: YouTube has special offers for
non-for-profit organizations and there is a possibility to get the
LibreOffice channel for TDF. Andrew Jensen explained the issues and the
paperwork to be carried and will get back with more details.
5) FreeDesktop Bugzilla optimization service: BZ is underperforming and
hitting development. Need better tunning as well as improvements such as
OpenID and more. Estimated cost of EUR 5000,00 for high-level consulting
in BZ, to be carried by FDT specialists.
7 votes in favor.
Discussion: while spending for IT services, consider spendings in
improving the portal for LO and TDF: better usability.
6) Travel Expenses for Jean Weber at OSCON: Porposal for funding up to
USD 2000,00 covering parto of ticket and hotel.
7 votes in favor.
Discussion: TDF must have a travel budget to bound expenses, otherwise
any travel is important and we can loose control of the expenses with
7) Update on membership lists: Our public web pages and our internal
member mailing list need the actual members names, which is not updated
since long time in our TDF portal/ML. MC to provide the latest list and
Founder, Board of Directors Member - The Document Foundation
The Document Foundation, Zimmerstr. 69, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Fundação responsável civilmente, de acordo com o direito civil
Detalhes Legais: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
LibreOffice translation leader for Brazilian Portuguese
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
|Re: [board-discuss] BoD minutes from 2012-06-13||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] BoD minutes from 2012-04-18
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] Conference updates
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] BoD minutes from 2012-04-18
- Next by thread: Re: [board-discuss] BoD minutes from 2012-06-13