[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [board-discuss] T-shirts with LibreOffice logo
- Subject: Re: [board-discuss] T-shirts with LibreOffice logo
- From: Simon Phipps <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 13:07:53 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
My only proposal was for getting stuff manufactured and shipped for events
on behalf of the Friends organisation you also represent - so no objections
at all from me! Pleased to see something happening!
On Jun 16, 2012 11:37 AM, "Jean Weber" <email@example.com> wrote:
> I want to produce some t-shirts with the LibreOffice logo (and the TDF
> subline) for me to wear at the conferences I'm attending in the US in
> July and August as a representative of TDF. May I have permission to
> do this?
> I note that this wiki page
> (http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding) says the logo
> with TDF included is for official uses (people representing TDF), and
> another logo (without TDF) is for community uses.
> I would also like to make t-shirts with the community-use logo
> available for sale to the public, with all profits to TDF.
> I realise that others (including Simon Phipps) have made proposals for
> t-shirts and other "swag", but AFAIK these proposals are awaiting
> design input. If I am to have t-shirts for this forthcoming trip, I
> need to do something now... at least for my own use, if not for
> general sale.
|[board-discuss] T-shirts with LibreOffice logo||Jean Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] T-shirts with LibreOffice logo
- Next by Date: Re: [board-discuss] T-shirts with LibreOffice logo
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] T-shirts with LibreOffice logo
- Next by thread: Re: [board-discuss] T-shirts with LibreOffice logo