[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [board-discuss] funding for admin weekend
- Subject: Re: [board-discuss] funding for admin weekend
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 16:55:57 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Board of Directors at time of the vote consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.
A total of 6 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote.
The vote is quorate.
A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.
Result of vote: 6 approvals, 0 neutral, 0 disapprovals.
Decision: The request has been accepted.
This message is to be archived by the BoD members and their deputies.
Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
The Document Foundation, Zimmerstr. 69, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
|[board-discuss] funding for admin weekend||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
|Re: [board-discuss] funding for admin weekend||Caolán McNamara <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [board-discuss] funding for admin weekend||Italo Vignoli <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [board-discuss] membership application/language and supporters
- Next by Date: Re: [board-discuss] TDF Accounting: an update
- Previous by thread: Re: [board-discuss] funding for admin weekend
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] budget request: audit of TDF contracts by a tax advisor