[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [board-discuss] funding for admin weekend
- Subject: Re: [board-discuss] funding for admin weekend
- From: "Charles-H. Schulz" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 17:39:39 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Le Mon, 21 May 2012 16:59:18 +0200,
Thorsten Behrens <firstname.lastname@example.org> a écrit :
> Florian Effenberger wrote:
> > The total cost for having all the 13 admins in Essen, including
> > sleeping in the hotel, breakfast and having a lecture room + WiFi,
> > would be around 840 € for whole weekend.
> > What do people generally think about that? Does this sound senseful
> > and would the board be willing to approve let's say 1.000 € in
> > total, excluding travel fees?
> Yes, absolutely. Beyond that, should we fix some travel budget as
Agreed from my side...
Co-founder & Director, The Document Foundation,
Zimmerstr. 69, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
Mobile Number: +33 (0)6 98 65 54 24.
Description: PGP signature
|[board-discuss] funding for admin weekend||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
|Re: [board-discuss] funding for admin weekend||Thorsten Behrens <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [board-discuss] budget request: audit of TDF contracts by a tax advisor
- Next by Date: Re: [board-discuss] budget request: audit of TDF contracts by a tax advisor
- Previous by thread: Re: [board-discuss] funding for admin weekend
- Next by thread: Re: [board-discuss] funding for admin weekend