[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] funding for admin weekend
- Subject: [board-discuss] funding for admin weekend
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 14:34:01 +0200
- To: email@example.com
like last year, the admin team of TDF would like to gather for an internal meeting, in order to discuss and work on important topics, such as virtualiziation, HA/failover, system upgrade and such.
Last year, we met in Munich's Café Netzwerk, and this year, we have an offer to stay in the LinuxHotel in Essen (http://www.linuxhotel.de), a very attracting place for geeks. ;-)
The total cost for having all the 13 admins in Essen, including sleeping in the hotel, breakfast and having a lecture room + WiFi, would be around 840 € for whole weekend.
What do people generally think about that? Does this sound senseful and would the board be willing to approve let's say 1.000 € in total, excluding travel fees?
Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
The Document Foundation, Zimmerstr. 69, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
|Re: [board-discuss] funding for admin weekend||Caolán McNamara <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [board-discuss] funding for admin weekend||Thorsten Behrens <email@example.com>|
|Re: [board-discuss] funding for admin weekend||Michael Meeks <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [board-discuss] TDF Travel Reimbursement Policy
- Next by Date: Re: [board-discuss] funding for admin weekend
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] TDF Travel Reimbursement Policy
- Next by thread: Re: [board-discuss] funding for admin weekend