[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [board-discuss] Collateral Scheme
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [board-discuss] Collateral Scheme
- From: Simon Phipps <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 01:53:09 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com
On 1 May 2012, at 20:28, Marc Paré wrote:
> FYI, the marketing team had started work on this -- "conference kits". I have not updated these pages in a while due to health problems but am getting slowly getting back to work on these. Although out of date (Italo has left a note on this page), the outline is still valid but the materials links need to be updated.
That's great work you're describing, thanks Marc.
I look on this as a "stop-gap" while all those more formal official arrangements are sorted out - I'm very happy for all the work done on it to merge into this official stuff once it's back to full operational power! But I'd not want us to miss out on being able to help local events like the one Danishka told us about but we weren't able to help with, hence my offer here to organise something ad-hoc using what we have now and Jean's willingness to find funding. If you have designs ready to adapt then it should be relatively easy for a suitably skilled collaborator to work on them.
So, still looking for collaborators to get this up and running quickly!
|[board-discuss] Collateral Scheme||Simon Phipps <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [board-discuss] Collateral Scheme||Michael Meeks <email@example.com>|
|Re: [board-discuss] Collateral Scheme||Simon Phipps <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [board-discuss] Collateral Scheme
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] representation during today's call
- Previous by thread: Re: [board-discuss] Collateral Scheme
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] representation during today's call