[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [board-discuss] Collateral Scheme
- Subject: Re: [board-discuss] Collateral Scheme
- From: Michael Meeks <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 09:35:54 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com
On Tue, 2012-05-01 at 00:19 +0100, Simon Phipps wrote:
> Summary: I propose a scheme for LibreOffice supporters to get materials to use
> at events. I ask for collaborators and I request an OK for the Board.
> == Call for Action ==
> * Who would be willing to collaborate with me on this?
> * Is there an upcoming event we can set as a goal so we have a target (lat May-early June)?
> * Board: Will you give this scheme your agreement please?
You have my moral support :-) though I can't invest time in this as of
now. Wrt. the collaboration - what concretely do you need done ?
firstname.lastname@example.org <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
|Re: [board-discuss] Collateral Scheme||Simon Phipps <email@example.com>|
|[board-discuss] Collateral Scheme||Simon Phipps <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] Collateral Scheme
- Next by Date: Re: [board-discuss] Collateral Scheme
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] Collateral Scheme
- Next by thread: Re: [board-discuss] Collateral Scheme