[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [board-discuss] Stiftungstag in Erfurt
- Subject: Re: [board-discuss] Stiftungstag in Erfurt
- From: "Charles-H. Schulz" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 14:35:33 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le Wed, 18 Apr 2012 13:01:37 +0200,
Florian Effenberger <email@example.com> a écrit :
> is anyone from the board or other TDF officials interested in joining
> the "Stiftungstag" in Erfurt, Germany? It's a meeting of many
> foundations, organized by the German head association of foundations,
> from June 20th to 22nd.
> It probably only makes sense for German-speaking attendees, since
> that will be the main language. I can't make it, since on the 22nd I
> am already on my way to Hof and cannot afford to be away a whole week.
> The fee is 250 €, with a discount of 20 € if we book until April 30th
> (not including hotel and travel).
Shouldn't Michael S go?
Co-founder & Director, The Document Foundation,
Zimmerstr. 69, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
Mobile Number: +33 (0)6 98 65 54 24.
|Re: [board-discuss] Stiftungstag in Erfurt||mike schinagl <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[board-discuss] Stiftungstag in Erfurt||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] Stiftungstag in Erfurt
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] MC minutes from 2012-03-19
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] Stiftungstag in Erfurt
- Next by thread: Re: [board-discuss] Stiftungstag in Erfurt