[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [board-discuss] PayPal account
- Subject: Re: [board-discuss] PayPal account
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 12:11:54 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Board of Directors at time of the vote consists of 7 seat holders without deputies.
In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.
A total of 6 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote.
The vote is quorate.
A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.
Result of vote: 6 approvals, 0 neutral, 0 disapprovals.
Decision: The request has been accepted.
This message is to be archived by the BoD members and their deputies.
Florian Effenberger wrote on 2012-03-10 19:34:
I'd like to call the board for a vote on the creation of a PayPal
account for the new entity. I would like to create the appropriate
account at PayPal (charity, and if that is not available, business
Creating a new account is less troublesome than changing the owner of an
Please approve my request if you agree.
Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
Chairman of the Board at The Document Foundation
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[board-discuss] PayPal account||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] Seeking endorsement from the TDF Board for this Public appeal document
- Next by Date: Re: [board-discuss] StartSSL certification
- Previous by thread: Re: [board-discuss] PayPal account
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] FYI: money from sales of printed copies of user guides