[board-discuss] Reminder: BoD confcall tomorrow 1600 UTC

Hello,

this is a short reminder that the next BoD confcall takes place tomorrow at 1600 UTC. Dial-in details are at the usual place in the wiki: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings

As usual, I'd like to ask all BoD members to dial-in as conference managers with the data provided in the intranet.

Also remember to read the statutes before the call, and to have a look at http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Tasks

Thanks,