[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [board-discuss] dial-in from Brazil
- Subject: Re: [board-discuss] dial-in from Brazil
- From: Lionel Elie Mamane <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 14:50:09 +0100
- To: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 01:52:03PM +0100, Florian Effenberger wrote:
> I heard from Olivier that a dial-in from Brazil is complicated, as
> for many Brazilians, it is an expensive long-distance call.
The toll-free 0800-8912057 does not work?
> I've investigated options to get a number directly in Rio via our
> own Asterisk instance, but unfortunately, it would cost quite a lot
> to get the number and the incoming routing.
didww.com sells a DID in Rio or Sao Paulo redirected to SIP or IAX2 or
Skype or Google Talk for 8,- USD/month. It is only two channels, that
may be the problem for us, not enough channels?
I have an Asterisk running on a well-connected (Europe, Amsterdam)
machine, I could offer the redirect "informally". That may or may not
be sufficient quality service.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [board-discuss] dial-in from Brazil||Lionel Elie Mamane <email@example.com>|
|Re: [board-discuss] dial-in from Brazil||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[board-discuss] dial-in from Brazil||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] call on Wednesday
- Next by Date: Re: [board-discuss] dial-in from Brazil
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] dial-in from Brazil
- Next by thread: Re: [board-discuss] dial-in from Brazil