[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] dial-in from Brazil
- Subject: [board-discuss] dial-in from Brazil
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 13:52:03 +0100
- To: email@example.com
I heard from Olivier that a dial-in from Brazil is complicated, as for many Brazilians, it is an expensive long-distance call.
I've investigated options to get a number directly in Rio via our own Asterisk instance, but unfortunately, it would cost quite a lot to get the number and the incoming routing.
Can those having issues with dialing-in try using another service, like either SkypeOut, or the Google voice service? Chances are at least one of these works and resolves the problem.
Sorry for the inconveniences,
Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Board of Directors at The Document Foundation
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [board-discuss] dial-in from Brazil||Lionel Elie Mamane <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: RE: [board-discuss] New members
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] call on Wednesday
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] New foundation web pages published
- Next by thread: Re: [board-discuss] dial-in from Brazil