[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [steering-discuss] appointing Thorsten as election officer for MC
- Subject: Re: [steering-discuss] appointing Thorsten as election officer for MC
- From: "Charles-H. Schulz" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 16:34:30 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Le 30/10/2011 16:27, Florian Effenberger a écrit :
> just to have it official: I'd hereby like to nominate Thorsten Behrens
> as election officer for the upcoming membership committee elections.
> As Thorsten is elected BoD member, he is not running for an MC seat, and
> thus should have no conflict of interest in acting as election officer.
> +1 for Thorsten from my side
+1 from my side... do we only need one?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/steering-discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [steering-discuss] appointing Thorsten as election officer for MC||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
|[steering-discuss] appointing Thorsten as election officer for MC||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [steering-discuss] Preparing elections for the membership committee
- Next by Date: [steering-discuss] freezing membership applications
- Previous by thread: [steering-discuss] appointing Thorsten as election officer for MC
- Next by thread: Re: [steering-discuss] appointing Thorsten as election officer for MC