[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[steering-discuss] Optional local NGO donation links on download and extension pages
- Subject: [steering-discuss] Optional local NGO donation links on download and extension pages
- From: André Schnabel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 19:06:59 +0200
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
this proposal is now recorded as approved by the SC at
So - all we need is someone to implement this :) Is there someone at the website team able to take care about this?
What we need is a way to link to donations from the download site.
The generic information (which should be at every download page, no matter of the locale) would be
plus info about SPI (Sophie should be able to provide the details, I think).
Afair, we all agreed that FrODeV is in line with the suggested rules and can be listed at the German Download page. I (or Florian) can provide some words about the Association and a link for information / actual donation place if needed.
For additional information:
We had a meeting about NGOs in Paris (thjanks to Charles for oraganizing that). Seems that the represented NGOs there (from France, Brazil and Germany) have quite the same requirements and expectations to TDF. So Sophie voluteered to come up with a draft on more general rules within the next few weeks.
As a second idea we want to work on a list of NGOs that are cooperating with TDF (so would qualifiy to be listed at our pages). If there someone who is willing to work on that - help is welcome :)
Am 22.09.2011 10:28, schrieb Thorsten Behrens:
as brought up on Saturday's SC meeting, it is deemed helpful for
local, native-lang NGOs to have their donation details listed on
frequently-viewed pages like the download page. Here's a proposal on
who would be considered eligible.
Note that this applies *only* to translated pages, i.e.
The generic english pages will not be affected by this proposal.
A local, native-lang NGO, that is in good standing with TDF, and
fulfills the following prerequisites
* has at least three NGO members, that are accepted TDF members at
the same time
* is an non-profit organisation
* has, in the past year, organised or participated in at least one
local or native-lang event, that was promoting or helping
can ask for having their donation details listed on the native lang
download and extension pages, below the generic TDF one. Multiple
NGOs per native-lang category can apply, and are listed in order of
Listed NGOs are reviewed after one year.
Let's have this approved as a preliminary rule, and refine it during
the LibreOffice conference.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/steering-discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [steering-discuss] Optional local NGO donation links on download and extension pages||Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[steering-discuss] Proposal: Optional local NGO donation links on download and extension pages||Thorsten Behrens <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [steering-discuss] last calls for existing SC
- Next by Date: Re: [steering-discuss] Optional local NGO donation links on download and extension pages
- Previous by thread: Re: [steering-discuss] Proposal: Optional local NGO donation links on download and extension pages
- Next by thread: Re: [steering-discuss] Optional local NGO donation links on download and extension pages