[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[steering-discuss] last calls for existing SC
- Subject: [steering-discuss] last calls for existing SC
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 10:53:02 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
since last night, the voting for the new BoD is closed. Based on the timeline , on Thursday the preliminary results will be announced, and one week later, the final results will be published.
That leaves the existing Steering Committee only one phone conference, this Wednesday, October 19th, 1600 UTC.
The next conference based on our regular schedule would be
Saturday, October 29th, 1400 UTC
when the new BoD should be in place already.
So, I propose we use this call as a "handover" between the SC and the BoD, welcoming members of both, getting to know each other, and the new BoD introducing itself to the community.
Thus, BoD candidates, save that date. :-)
Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
Steering Committee and Founding Member of The Document Foundation
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/steering-discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [steering-discuss] last calls for existing SC||Italo Vignoli <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [steering-discuss] next SC call on Wednesday
- Next by Date: Re: [steering-discuss] last calls for existing SC
- Previous by thread: [steering-discuss] Re: Token for voting
- Next by thread: Re: [steering-discuss] last calls for existing SC