[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [steering-discuss] Re: [tdf-announce] BoD Election Candidates
- Subject: Re: [steering-discuss] Re: [tdf-announce] BoD Election Candidates
- From: Italo Vignoli <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 11:09:55 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: John Rose <email@example.com>
Dear John, it looks like you are not a member of The Document
Foundation. This is a pre-condition for applying for candidacy and for
voting, as clearly enunciated in our community bylaws, that you can find
We are open to everyone, provided he shows a clear commitment to our
community and contributes in a visible way over a period of several months.
All this is clearly enunciated in our community bylaws.
I hope this explains. Best regards.
On 10/4/11 10:05 AM, John Rose wrote:
> I applied to be a candidate for a Director approximately 5 days ago.
> Please advise why I am not on the list in your email.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/steering-discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[steering-discuss] BoD Election Candidates||Simon Phipps <email@example.com>|
|[steering-discuss] Re: [tdf-announce] BoD Election Candidates||John Rose <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [steering-discuss] Re: [tdf-announce] BoD Election Candidates
- Next by Date: Re: [steering-discuss] Re: [tdf-announce] BoD Election Candidates
- Previous by thread: [steering-discuss] Re: [tdf-announce] BoD Election Candidates
- Next by thread: [steering-discuss] SC call on 15th