[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [steering-discuss] Re: [tdf-announce] BoD Election Candidates
- Subject: Re: [steering-discuss] Re: [tdf-announce] BoD Election Candidates
- From: Norbert Thiebaud <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 04:08:18 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 3:01 AM, John Rose
> I applied to be a candidate 5 days ago. Please advise me as to why I am not
> on the list below.
You did inded and Simon answered to you
>John: Are you a TDF Member as per the election rules please? I can't find you on the list.
>Election Officer, TDF 2011 Elections
One pre-requisite to be a candidat for the BoD of the Foundation is to
be a Member of the said Foundation, as you can see in our ByLaws.
Another, implicit this time, prerequisite to hold a position of Board
Member of the Foundation is to be familiar with its ByLaws, which one
would be tasked to enforced.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/steering-discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[steering-discuss] BoD Election Candidates||Simon Phipps <email@example.com>|
|[steering-discuss] Re: [tdf-announce] BoD Election Candidates||John Rose <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [steering-discuss] Re: [tdf-announce] BoD Election Candidates
- Next by Date: Re: [steering-discuss] Re: [tdf-announce] BoD Election Candidates
- Previous by thread: [steering-discuss] Re: [tdf-announce] BoD Election Candidates
- Next by thread: Re: [steering-discuss] Re: [tdf-announce] BoD Election Candidates