[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [steering-discuss] Certification of end-user skills
- Subject: Re: [steering-discuss] Certification of end-user skills
- From: "Manfred A. Reiter" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 13:10:33 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi André, all
2011/9/7 Andre Schnabel <Andre.Schnabel@gmx.net>
> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
> > Von: "Charles-H. Schulz" <email@example.com>
> > While I do not know how well TDF certification fits with respect to your
> > project (I suspect there's some overlap but there are also lots of
> > differences in terms of audience and purpose) I think it would be a good
> > idea for you to use the LibreOffice logo , as it can only benefit TDF,
> > LibreOffice and your company. My only conditions would of course be no
> > exclusivity (i.e the respective parties are not tied in any sort of
> > exclusive agreement) and that it does not preclude any future
> > certification of our own.
> I second that.
> Just to add: the LibreOffice-Logo without TDF tag line should be used.
thank you very much for your support.
I think it will be in the interest of both. ;-)
BTW: Andre would you be so kind to
send me a PM with your phone, I'd like to
call you asap.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/steering-discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[steering-discuss] Certification of end-user skills||Ian Lynch <email@example.com>|
|Re: [steering-discuss] Certification of end-user skills||"Charles-H. Schulz" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [steering-discuss] Certification of end-user skills||"Andre Schnabel" <Andre.Schnabel@gmx.net>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [steering-discuss] Certification of end-user skills
- Next by Date: [steering-discuss] SPI BoD meeting
- Previous by thread: Re: [steering-discuss] Certification of end-user skills
- Next by thread: Res: [steering-discuss] Certification of end-user skills