[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [steering-discuss] By-Laws / BOD elections
- Subject: Re: [steering-discuss] By-Laws / BOD elections
- From: "Charles-H. Schulz" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 15:09:32 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le Tue, 16 Nov 2010 08:25:07 -0500,
Drew Jensen <email@example.com> a écrit :
> My question regarding the by-laws deals with the act of voting for the
> It is not clear to me if the BOD vote is in-person at the annual
> membership meeting?
> If so, and given the dispersed nature of the membership, would you
> give a quick run down on the rational for this requirement.
Thanks for your question; I'm not sure I understand it though; I don't
remember where we set an annual membership meeting (do you mean a
yearly conference?), but in any case I think that we have a regular
online vote once a year in mind.
> Thanks much,
Membre du Comité exécutif
The Document Foundation.
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/steering-discuss/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [steering-discuss] By-Laws / BOD elections||Drew Jensen <email@example.com>|
|[steering-discuss] By-Laws / BOD elections||Drew Jensen <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [steering-discuss] By-Laws / BOD elections
- Next by Date: Re: [steering-discuss] By-Laws / BOD elections
- Previous by thread: [steering-discuss] By-Laws / BOD elections
- Next by thread: Re: [steering-discuss] By-Laws / BOD elections