Every contribution to the LibreOffice project - whether it’s a large code patch or just a small bug report - makes the software better for everyone. Over the last few years we’ve had many thousands of contributions from all around the world, and in May 2016 we really want to highlight all the effort goes in to LibreOffice. So we’re running a new campaign to credit everyone who contributes to the project.

In the Month of LibreOffice we're awarding badges to contributors in many areas: code, documentation, translations, bug fixing and more. Plus, we're providing special barnstars that developers and users can award each other for their help.

To learn all about the Month of LibreOffice and start collecting badges, see our blog:

https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2016/05/02/the-month-of-libreoffice-starts-here/

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
Tel: +49 30555 7992 62 | IRC: M-Saunders on Freenode