2011: Brussels, FOSDEM... Your first chance ever to give a talk for LibreOffice at this great open source event... obviously you don't want to miss this!

Do you want to share your experience in starting to hack the code, or tell about the tweaks in your build environment, talk about the code changes you have done or those that you prepare, or do you want to share insight on your QA work? Simply submit your proposal at our wiki: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Events/Fosdem2011

We really like you to share in the way that fits you best, be it 5, 10 or up to 30 minutes :-)

It might well be that we'll have to choose between the various proposals, after all FOSDEM is only two days ;-) So please give a clear description of your talk, goals and target audience. For details, see the outline that is provided at the wiki.

FOSDEM is a free conference to attend, and we will try to seek sponsorship. But funding is limited, so please only request it if you cannot attend otherwise, and we will try our best to support you.

Thanks a lot,
TDF Steering Committee

More info:
- http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Events/Fosdem2011
- For questions mail info@documentfoundation.org
- Discussions with developers and code hackers take place on libreoffice@lists.freedesktop.org

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108